Summer is almost here! So much has been going on!
Here’s a super quick recap:
– I’ve had some amazingly fun photo shoots with a number of talented and lovely photographers! More pictures will be in the photos section soon!
– The shoot date for Sylphvania Grove is quickly approaching. Getting a head cast, studying the life and movements of deer, and letting my imagination fly with this fun, scary, amazing script and fantastical creature I’ll be bringing to life has been exciting. I can’t wait to shoot in a few more weeks!
– I’ve been lucky to get a great voice over job as the “official voice” of a corporate elearning series. I love voice over, whether it’s for corporate, commercial, or animation – such a joy to be in the booth!
– I’ve had a number of fun commercial auditions lately where I’ve met some new CDs that were absolutely lovely to work with in the room.
– And I’ve been auditioning for a few other shorts – stay tuned for more updates soon on that front.
Some like it hot…. and I’m ready for the heat!
Meaghan Bloom Fluitt; photo by Alex Llobet
Audition in the morning for a play! Such a fun character who is full of drama, some wicked thoughts, and killer instincts.
Mid-day voiceover recording session for an internal educational program. They said they’ll be seeing more of me, so that’s exciting!! I love doing voice over work!
And now I head to a callback for a really exciting project… loved auditioning the first time and can’t wait to get in the room and play again!
More to come – stay tuned! 🙂
Instead of always feeling the pressure to write an entire thesis every time I post, I’m going to start a “news feed” tag for short updates on daily things like auditions, callbacks, classes, tapings, etc.
Casting Director Tom O’Hare recently suggested that I keep a journal to help document my progress through my career and to keep track of what I’m doing and how I feel about my growth. So while I have an actual journal as well as an audition journal, I think this will be another excellent way to implement that idea. Thanks, Tom!
So, today, 12/4/16,