Sooo many things happening! I’ll give you the quick recap:
Tag Archives: actor
Well, first of all… my scene from Sweetbitter is now available to view on my site. Click here to jump right over there.
And, on top of that great news, I’m absolutely thrilled to have shot a fun brand ad for the skincare line, Dr. Brandt last Friday!
Yeah, I know – what kind of millennial is bad at blogging?
Well, it’s been a little while since I’ve made an update! So much has been going on, personally and professionally, I find myself sitting down to post and then not knowing where to start. And boom – just like that, it’s a new year.
If I’m going to take any of my own advice and be ready for 2018 and all it’s coming adventures… then I have to remember this:
Summer is almost here! So much has been going on!
Here’s a super quick recap:
– I’ve had some amazingly fun photo shoots with a number of talented and lovely photographers! More pictures will be in the photos section soon!
– The shoot date for Sylphvania Grove is quickly approaching. Getting a head cast, studying the life and movements of deer, and letting my imagination fly with this fun, scary, amazing script and fantastical creature I’ll be bringing to life has been exciting. I can’t wait to shoot in a few more weeks!
– I’ve been lucky to get a great voice over job as the “official voice” of a corporate elearning series. I love voice over, whether it’s for corporate, commercial, or animation – such a joy to be in the booth!
– I’ve had a number of fun commercial auditions lately where I’ve met some new CDs that were absolutely lovely to work with in the room.
– And I’ve been auditioning for a few other shorts – stay tuned for more updates soon on that front.
Some like it hot…. and I’m ready for the heat!
Well, it happened. Another birthday. Among other things in the last month or so! Where to begin…
Audition in the morning for a play! Such a fun character who is full of drama, some wicked thoughts, and killer instincts.
Mid-day voiceover recording session for an internal educational program. They said they’ll be seeing more of me, so that’s exciting!! I love doing voice over work!
More to come – stay tuned! 🙂
Instead of always feeling the pressure to write an entire thesis every time I post, I’m going to start a “news feed” tag for short updates on daily things like auditions, callbacks, classes, tapings, etc.
Casting Director Tom O’Hare recently suggested that I keep a journal to help document my progress through my career and to keep track of what I’m doing and how I feel about my growth. So while I have an actual journal as well as an audition journal, I think this will be another excellent way to implement that idea. Thanks, Tom!
So, today, 12/4/16,