Sooo many things happening! I’ll give you the quick recap:
Tag Archives: actress
Well, first of all… my scene from Sweetbitter is now available to view on my site. Click here to jump right over there.
And, on top of that great news, I’m absolutely thrilled to have shot a fun brand ad for the skincare line, Dr. Brandt last Friday!
Well, it’s been a little while since I’ve made an update! So much has been going on, personally and professionally, I find myself sitting down to post and then not knowing where to start. And boom – just like that, it’s a new year.
If I’m going to take any of my own advice and be ready for 2018 and all it’s coming adventures… then I have to remember this:
Summer is almost here! So much has been going on!
Here’s a super quick recap:
– I’ve had some amazingly fun photo shoots with a number of talented and lovely photographers! More pictures will be in the photos section soon!
– The shoot date for Sylphvania Grove is quickly approaching. Getting a head cast, studying the life and movements of deer, and letting my imagination fly with this fun, scary, amazing script and fantastical creature I’ll be bringing to life has been exciting. I can’t wait to shoot in a few more weeks!
– I’ve been lucky to get a great voice over job as the “official voice” of a corporate elearning series. I love voice over, whether it’s for corporate, commercial, or animation – such a joy to be in the booth!
– I’ve had a number of fun commercial auditions lately where I’ve met some new CDs that were absolutely lovely to work with in the room.
– And I’ve been auditioning for a few other shorts – stay tuned for more updates soon on that front.
Some like it hot…. and I’m ready for the heat!
Well, it happened. Another birthday. Among other things in the last month or so! Where to begin…
…until “The Coach of the Holy Sacrament” goes up! It’s been a little while since I’ve done some theatre and I’m thrilled to be working with The Storm Theatre once again.
It’s been an interesting road this time around, and my character, the “Perichole”, is quite a handful both on and off stage! Actors sometimes talk about playing characters they themselves don’t completely agree with, either on a personal level on how they relate, or just in that the character themselves is a bit of an asshole. With Perichole, it took me a little while to find her true self, which is buried amidst her own personal desires, the world she lives in, and how society perceives her (and what she must do to be seen in the eyes of society).
I won’t spoil it all here, but suffice to say it’s going to be a performance of comedy and big moments, and maybe a bit of redemption too! Come out and see our two play classical comedy night, running from September 30th to October 22nd. More show information and tickets can be found on the company website: www.stormtheatre.com