Whoa, whoa – let me back up a bit.
Yeah, I know – what kind of millennial is bad at blogging?
Summer is almost here! So much has been going on!
Here’s a super quick recap:
– I’ve had some amazingly fun photo shoots with a number of talented and lovely photographers! More pictures will be in the photos section soon!
– The shoot date for Sylphvania Grove is quickly approaching. Getting a head cast, studying the life and movements of deer, and letting my imagination fly with this fun, scary, amazing script and fantastical creature I’ll be bringing to life has been exciting. I can’t wait to shoot in a few more weeks!
– I’ve been lucky to get a great voice over job as the “official voice” of a corporate elearning series. I love voice over, whether it’s for corporate, commercial, or animation – such a joy to be in the booth!
– I’ve had a number of fun commercial auditions lately where I’ve met some new CDs that were absolutely lovely to work with in the room.
– And I’ve been auditioning for a few other shorts – stay tuned for more updates soon on that front.
Some like it hot…. and I’m ready for the heat!
Well, it happened. Another birthday. Among other things in the last month or so! Where to begin…
Wow! I can’t believe that we’re already half way into the first month of 2017!!
And boy, it’s been a pretty busy beginning of the year…
Happy 4th of July Weekend! It’s in full swing with the big finish tomorrow evening.
Independence Day has many different meanings to different people and families not only across the United States, but around the world. To some it symbolizes nationalism and patriotism. To some it means the freedom to their human rights. To some it means loss. To some it means victory. To some, it simply means a much wanted long holiday weekend…
…not posting enough!
I know, I know, it has been ages since an update, and things have been pretty busy! A few voice over spots, a Toys R Us add, two indie pilots, a few great auditions, some great classes and workshops and I’ve been cast in a classical theatre piece that will go up at the end of the summer!
“You say that emotions are overrated. But that’s bullsh*t. Emotions are all we’ve got.”
We recently saw the movie Youth with Michael Caine, Rachel Weiss and Harvey Keitel. I suppose it would be classified as an “indie” film, as it wasn’t given a very wide distribution.
I’m so stoked that my new cards (and postcards, AND stickers) are going to be here soon!!
Getting ready to take things to the next level. Oh yeah.
My training is rooted in classical theatre, but I love to work on the action side of things as well! Below are some shots from an action indie project I worked on called S.E.A.L.S. Domestic Warfare. Getting down and dirty with a tough character and fight scenes is a lot of work, but so much fun! Continue reading